Where the hell is Wuguishan!?
I started writing this along time ago and it's far from complete but here we are.
I haven't written a blog entry for over two months which is shocking. So I'm now left with the task of writing an account of my stunning time in Wuguishan. Highlights it is.
After spending a night in Hong Kong sorting out visas and walking up and down Nathan road we headed back to the mainland and to our respective schools. Tom and I were dropped off out side a travel agents in Zhongshan city with a giant teletubbie poster ontop of it (it took two months to find it again). We were 'greeted' by the Head of English, Vincent and the deputy head master from 五桂山学校 (Wuguishan xue xiao (meaning five tree mountain school (gui is actually a type of tree but I don't know what it is))). Hardly a word was past between us as we attempted to find a taxi. In the taxi Vincent remaind silent. All we knew about the school had been told to us two days before hand in Beijing. Originally we were suppose to be heading for the Boli english training centre in Zhongshan but the accomadation was deamed to be unsuitable so at the last minute we were switched to Wuguishan.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home