Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Ich bin ein Bamberger

Right writing a blog. No faffing around with it I'm just going to go for it and never check what I write so for the few people who read this, tut mir leid. It is Dienstag and I'm in Bamberg. It's a solid place, if you imagine an old Bavarin city than Bamberg would fit the bill. I spend most of my time trying to learn Deutsch and I can begin to fill it working. German is slowly slipping into my brain and I hope to get some return for it in the near future. I'm staying in a student house with 4 students. I've had little contact with them so far due to my dodgy Deutsch aber I'm going for a drink with them this Abend.
I had stunning weekend in Dresden where I met Claudia's family. Again conversations were not at their best due to my dodgy Deutsch but things can only get better. I had a superb tour of Radebeul mit Claudia who you should contact if you ever are lost in the area.
I'm into my second of 4 weeks here in Bamberg and having spaß aber I would like to shift Bamberg towards Dresden. I can inform you that I have a need for something to drink so will depart now. Feel free to tell your friends about this blog, it can only get worse. Here's to a plesent evening.

2 Comments:

At 8:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, you updated your blog!! i love it!

 
At 5:03 PM , Blogger Claudi said...

ich bin beeindruckt...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home