I ain't writin for ye money
I'm writin for ye soul! Why? A fair question me finks. Ok? No! Good let's begin. I went for a walk the other day (this is actually true) nothing much came of it but I enjoyed it. You see my friend what an interesting life we lead. Actually I do have a complaint to make about a railway bridge. Yeah it's rubbish. Shall we try and write something a bit more meaningful or would that me a drop in the ocean. I am enjoying life at the University of Essex it's a solid institution but there is one problem it's full of students who go to Tesco and buy all the sparklers so when you want some there are none. Shocking. The wheels keep turning and so hopefully I keep learning. I've also attempted taking up rowing. I've been out on the lake twice so far and neither time did the boat sink so I'm guessing that I'm quite good.
For those who don't know Colchester is the oldest recorded town in Britain and the former Roman capital. It says this on every sign as you enter the place. Many consider it a place hardly worth spending a weekend but I feel that is unfair on the good people of Colchester. It has a castle, a roman wall, a dutch district and natural history museum that looks like a church ( I think the only in the world).
I frequently see the bus drivers of Colchester rather harshly getting pissed off with mainly the chinese students at Essex due to their lack of understandable English. I feel for these people after my non lingual efforts to buy tickets in dear old Zhongguo. Are you ready for a statistic? Yes, good let's move on. 40% of students at Essex come from over seas. There we are.
Thank you Thank you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home